Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This afternoon it’s 79 and completely clear! There’s very little wind, so it’s actually quite warm if you have to be outside for a while!

It was another easy day! I didn’t have class first or third hours because Marina and Ana were helping with the fourth level exams (standardized tests, basically). Second and last hours Luis Miguel and I took the kids outside to play baseball again (hence it being warm if you have to be outside for a while!)…so those hours were basically nothing.

The only real “work” was in 4B with Analen’s class…imagine that! I reviewed some vocab with them and read them a Little Red Riding Hood-type of story. I’ve said it many times before and I’ll say it again…it’s really sad (and annoying!) that first level knows more than they do. I was trying to ask them questions about the story and they just didn’t understand!

I just have tomorrow and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday next week and that’s it for school! I told all the teachers today that I’m going to go around next Wednesday to all the classes and say “bye”, so I won’t be in their classes officially, but just pop in. I’m kinda happy there’s no real class with 4B again…

This afternoon I’m writing my end of the year letter for the program/tweaking the one from last year…yeah, more so the latter! Afterwards, it’s on to more apps!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment