Tuesday, May 8, 2012


It’s a cloudy 73 today.

Since Luis Miguel’s come, he’s been all gung-ho about doing a project about the London Olympics with primary schools from different countries…I don’t really understand the project. So, with Rocío’s classes we took a look at a London advertisement, with the Olympic rings, and then they had to draw their symbol/emblem/whatever.

I read 2B a story about Charlie, Ruby, Monica, Lee and the school garden. They watered their pumpkin so much it grew ridiculously gigantic…and then they made pumpkin soup!I asked comprehension questions, which most understood, and we ended with some workbook pages.

Marina’s fifth was finishing a science exam (which she told me about beforehand so I showed up like 10ish minutes late, per her request). After the exam I read the story “Tilly and the Tsunami”, a true story about a tsunami in Thailand in 2004 and the British girl who helped save many peoples’ lives!

Class with Ana and Marina at 7:30.

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment