Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It’s getting warmer every day! Today it’s 81 and mostly sunny!

After the usual review in 1A, we talked more about seasons and how landscapes reflect each season, i.e. green grass, flowers, animals, snowy fields, frozen lakes… I read a short little paragraph from their books and then together Marina and I helped them with a worksheet—they were given two pictures and had to tell which picture showed which description…grass, flowers, snow, etc.

We continued with the video from last week and talked more about the United States with 3A and B. At one point the video says apple pie and baseball are symbols of America and that lead Luis Miguel to want to talk about baseball next week and I think play it, too! We’ll see how that goes…

I was quite late to five-years A because Luismi ALWAYS runs over in his classes! ALWAYS! So by the time I got there, they were already doing a “worksheet”…which really was just drawing a picture of a tractor.

Analen asked me to do this worksheet with Raúl whilst the rest of the class corrected some activities. The only problem was he wasn’t in the mood to work BUT he was being quiet for the most part and doing his own thing, so I just kind of let him alone…I’m not gonna try to force that kid to work; others…yes. Him…no!

No class today…just chillaxing and I think I’m gonna clean a bit!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment