Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It’s a very sunshiny 81 today! The heat makes me tired…everyday this week when I’ve gotten home I haven’t had any energy…

It was a very easy/relaxed day! With 1A after the usual activities, we talked a bit about the Olympics (well, a very little bit because they don’t know a whole lot yet, but apparently they’re researching it). Afterwards we started a new unit about Places around the City, i.e. park, shops, museum, and street.

We talked about baseball with Luismi’s classes (3A/B). We watched this YouTube video I found about Goofy and how to play the game. Later, we actually went out and played! Or tried to, at least! It wasn’t exactly “baseball” but they really enjoyed it and it was fun to watch them “play”! I think we’ll continue next week…

Ana wanted to go to the infantil video room to watch a few videos before “breakfast”, so that’s what we did! I don’t think she felt like doing anything else! That was totally cool, though, after being outside with 3A I was tired!

Fourth hour Analen asked me if I had an Olympics PowerPoint to show the classes and I was like “why would I?” She wanted me to look for one, but her computer is full of viruses apparently so I went to the video room. Marilu, Pilar and 6C where in there taking an exam, so I talked to them for a bit too!

No class today (thank goodness, I’m tired!). I’m going back to Carmen’s to finish our Sherlock episode at 7:30! It’s a good one; I didn’t want to stop it yesterday!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment