Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It’s cloudy and 81 today. It’s not really hot though, I think because the sun isn’t out…and there’s a breeze!

And with that, it’s all over…the era has ended :/. It was pretty sad; I just have to keep telling myself that I’m going home soon! That cheers me up!

I went to Marina’s 1A class and she wasn’t there; Marisa, the reg teacher, told me she was in 5A because there were several teachers gone today so the present ones had to be shuffled around a bit. We played a couple of rounds of BINGO with vocab from every unit, so it was a bit more difficult.

Second hour I went to 3B stayed only for a short while; I talked with the class for a bit and then said goodbye. From there I went to 2B. It wasn’t Analen’s hour, so I interrupted the class only for a bit. They all converged on me and gave me a ginormous hug…for like ten minutes! They just kept hugging and hugging and were like “Don’t go!” It was hard to leave that class :(. I had planned on going to another, but I didn’t know which one, so I just went to the Sala de Profes for a bit instead.

Third I went to five-years A like always. We sang the usual songs and I read them a story about Max and Poppy who were packing for a holiday (quite fitting, I thought!). I left at “breakfast time” and went to see Marilu in 6A. I hung out and they asked me questions about what I’m gonna do when I get back home, and stuff like that.

Said goodbye to Rocío (who had to go somewhere) and a few others during the break and talked with Mari some more. Analen gave me her email, which I was really surprised about, because normally we don’t “shoot the breeze” (that’s a saying, right?) like I do with Ana and Mari.

Fourth said goodbye to 4B and we took a class photo (Analen brought her camera…I totally didn’t even think about bringing one…STUPID!). From there I went to 6B, hung out and said “gb”. They all wanted my autograph and email…got a little tired after writing that 23 times! I should have put my email on the board…oh, hindsight!

Last hour I went to Luismi’s to say goodbye to 3B. They started giving me pencils and crayons as souvenirs! After that, it was 2A with Ana. Stayed there for a bit and ended with Mari in 6C…again, more autos and emails!

Walked home, for the last time. I think part of me still hasn’t quite grasped that that’s it; I mean it could just be like a long weekend or something. Actually it is for them, because tomorrow is Castilla-La Mancha Day, so EVERYTHING will be closed and the schools extended it to Friday, for an extra day/long weekend.

Now: More packing and other going home preparations.

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment