Tuesday, May 15, 2012


First of all…HAPPPPPPY ANNIVERSARYYYY, Mom and Dad!!! Thirty years is, like, forever! :D So happy and proud you guys are my parents!!!!

It’s a warm 81 degrees today…and not a cloud in the sky!

Today was pretty easy. With Rocío’s fifths I read a little excerpt from their books about the continents and then we worked a bit more with the London Olympics Project/Luis Miguel’s baby. With Marina’s fifth I did a short dictation and we followed that with some workbook pages.

First level was on a field trip today (May is always the popular month…yesterday fifth went, third and fourth are going together in two weeks and I’m not sure about the others) so there was no class second hour.

Third with 2B we sang a song (which first I read the lyrics to and had them repeat…the only thing I remember about the song is that it was rather lame). Later I explained a worksheet in which they had to color the big objects yellow and the small ones green…and I found out a lot of them don’t know what big and small mean!

Class at 4:30 and then I’m going to Carmen’s at 7:30 to watch part of a Sherlock episode (since Friday mornings are our usual meeting days and I couldn’t last week because I had to do the fax stuff). We’ll only be able to watch part of it, though, because she’s got another class at 9:00…

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment