Thursday, May 3, 2012

It’s pretty cloudy and 65 this afternoon. They’re calling for rain today and tomorrow, though we haven’t seen any yet…I’m ok with that!

I reviewed shapes with five-years A after the first-thing business. There was square, circle, triangle, rectangle and rhombus/diamond…they must call it “rhombus” in the UK. I then called up kids to either draw a big or little shape of my choosing.

I read a new story to the four-year-olds. On the one hand I’m glad it’s a new story…on the other hand, I’m already sick of it and I’ve only read it twice! That’s not good, considering I’m gonna have to read it like ten more times! It was about Ellie, who “barrowed” Poppy’s hat and the search Poppy goes on to find it. Not sure why, but I just don’t like the story at all.

2A started a new unit “In the garden”, which includes fruit and vegetable vocab. Theyalready knew most of it but we repeated and practiced pronunciation a bit. Afterwards, I stuck the flashcards on the board and they had to draw and label them in their notebooks.

With 6B last hour we did the speaking activity I did with 6C on Monday. The one where I asked them questions in the past: “Were you at school yesterday? What did you drink at lunch on Monday? What time did you leave your house on Saturday?” It was good practice…for their exam tomorrow!

Happy Weekend to MEEE!!!! I have class 5:30 and 7:00…after that? RELAXATION!!!!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment