Monday, May 28, 2012

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

This afternoon it’s 82 with a few clouds; there’s a nice breeze as well, so it’s not bad at all!

Well, it was my last Monday…sigh. This week is both happy and sad; it’s the end of an era. I’m happy to be going home…but I will miss everyone, and Spain!

6A had to do some bookwork because they’re behind the other classes, so we stayed inside and Marilu passed back exams and then came various activities. 6C is all caught up so we went outside in honor of my last day! I can’t think of what this game is called, but we put their chairs in a circle, with one person standing in the middle and then the middle person would call out “All those wearing _______, (socks/a red shirt/glasses/etc) change!” (To practice their clothes vocab). So we had to run and find a new seat…yes, I played with them!

Analen was gone with 2B on a fieldtrip and when I got to 4A José Carlos (the reg teacher) was like “you’re giving class today”. Apparently Analen had assigned activities and told José Carlos to have me facilitate them. It wasn’t hard, but I was just annoyed because she said NOTHING to me about this last week! So they worked and I basically answered their questions…for the last time!

To the three-year-olds I read a new story about Ellie, who was too big to jump rope and play with a car with Dog, Cat and Mouse. In the end though, when their ball got stuck in a tree she was able to help them and all was right in the world! Afterwards we did a worksheet in which they had to put on stickers of Cat and Mouse and color in the dog whatever color they fancied! Yeah, there were lots of purple, green and blue dogs!

Javier called a little while ago and said he couldn’t come today, so that pretty much clears my schedule for more packing…woohoo.

SEVEN days to go…this time next week, I’ll be USA bound!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment