Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh m’goodness! Today it’s a super sunny 81…it feels awesome!!

I was with Ana most of the day in infantil and I gotta say the kids were quite annoying…like, all of them: they were talking, rambunctious and super antsy! They were a happy bunch today, which, don’t get me wrong, I love, but if they could have just paid a little more attention! It’s totally the weather…

We watched several videos on Ana’s computer with five-years A and she had to stop them quite a bit to wait for quiet and call them to attention!

We reviewed shapes with the four-year-olds and later with the morning class did a worksheet where they had to color the like shapes the same color. I can’t tell you how many times I saw a little with the wrong color crayon! I mean, even if they weren’t listening when I explained it, there was a legend up top for them to look at…even four-year-olds should be able to follow a simple legend, come on, now! With the afternoon class we sang a couple of songs about shapes.

Ana brought 2A to the video room and we watched the video of the story about Charlie, Lee, Monica and Ruby and the pumpkin in the school garden. I asked them questions afterwards…it’s always the same kids who raise their hands or pay attention!

6B has an exam tomorrow, so we reviewed their vocab (tidy your room, lay the table, etc). I asked them questions using the past tense and we finished with the text about three kids from around the world (France, China and Argentina) and took a look at how their lives were different. Pretty much what we did on Monday with A and C…

Happy weekend to me! Class at 5:30 and that’s it!

Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment